Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Number One Hundred Three

I never post on this thing any more, but why not? I changed the name of this blog and removed my own name to assure that no predatory characters have a chance. I have become increasingly wary of the Internet and the accessibility to private information.

The new blog name is a nickname that my best girl friend has long called me, and a subtle tribute to her.

Tomorrow, I shall go to the beach. I don't think I went at all last summer, which I find sad, since I live only a few hours from many beaches. I hope it's sunny and few people are there.

I have found "the one my heart loves" and am getting married in August. That is why I never post any more. I find expressing myself to the one person who understands me better than anyone else on earth much more fulfilling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home